COVID-19 Safety Plan for Kavanagh Limo Service
1.Assess the risk at our workplace
We at Kavanagh Limo Service, assess our workplaces in order to identify places where the risk of transmission is introduced.
The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads through droplets when a person coughs or sneezes, or from touching a contaminated surface before touching the face.
- We identify that the people congregate in the passengers compartment of the limousines.
- The driver gets in contact with the passengers when they get in and out of the limo.
- The surfaces touched often by passengers are doorknobs, car hand holders, seat belts, seats, door handles, CD Player buttons, lights and AC switches.
- The drivers are touching the: car key, pre-trip inspection reports, steering wheel, doorknobs, seat belts, seats, door handles and other limousines buttons.
2. Implement measures to reduce the risk
Kavanagh Limo Service select and put measures in place to minimize the risk of transmission trough:
Maintaining physical distance
We recommend to our customers to reduce the number of people in order to maintain a distance of 2 metres (6 feet) between passengers.Drivers must avoid physical contact with passengers.
- We eliminate the use of the front passenger seat.
- Drivers should maintain a distance of two metres when serving the customers.
- Drivers have to keep the partition close between chauffeur and passengers compartments all the time.
- When the physical distance cannot be respected due to the number of passengers, the driver should encourage the passengers to use of non-medical masks, understanding that these have limitations.
Cleaning and hygiene
Kavanagh Limousine company is providing drivers with an adequate supply of hand sanitizers, masks, gloves and alcohol-based disinfectant wipes.
- must wash their hands as often as possible.
- have to make sure that there are tissues and wipes within reach of passengers.
- Have to make sure that there are hand sanitizers for passengers to use at the start of the ride.
- will use hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes after handling cash or cards.
- will advise passengers of basic hygiene etiquette.
- they will offer masks for the people that don’t have
- will ensure that seats, seat belts, door handles, CD Player buttons, lights and AC switches, windows and any other places that passengers might touch are wiped down before each ride.
- will remove any unnecessary tools or equipment that may elevate the risk of transmission of Covid -19
3. Develop policies for Kavanagh Limo Service
- The workers showing symptoms of COVID-19 are prohibited from the workplace.
- The customers showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be taken in our vehicles.
This apply to:
- Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days. Symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache.
- Anyone directed by Public Health to self-isolate.
- We are not taking in this time passengers that arrive from outside of Canada.
- Visitors are prohibited or limited in the workplace.
- Sick workers should report to first aid, even with mild symptoms.
- Sick workers must go straight home. [Consult the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool, or call 811 for further guidance.
- If the worker is severely ill (e.g., difficulty breathing, chest pain) they must call 911.
- We will clean and disinfect any surfaces that the ill worker has come into contact with.
4. Develop communication plans and training
Kavanagh Limousines ensure that everyone entering the workplace, including workers from other employers, knows how to keep themselves safe while at the workplace.
We have a training plan to ensure everyone is trained in workplace policies and procedures.
All workers have received the policies for staying home when sick.
5. Monitoring our workplace and update your plans as necessary
If the things change we will take all necessary steps to update policies and procedures. We involve all our drivers in this process.
We will make changes to our policies and procedures as necessary.
6. Assess and address risks from resuming operations
Since we do not have not been operating for a period of time during the COVID-19 pandemic, we manage risks arising from restarting our business.
We are training our drivers regarding with the new rules or responsibilities
We have reviewed the start-up requirements for our vehicles that have been out of use.
Kavanagh Limo has identified a safe process for clearing our limousines and protecting our drivers and our customers.
So you have booked your flight and hotel for your vacation or business trip. How do you plan to get to the airport? Well this is where we step in and swiftly take you away in comfort and style to your awaiting aircraft. Whether you’re flying on a commercial airline or a private aviation, our chauffeurs are fully trained in airport transfers and have complete knowledge of all the local airports and terminals.Whether you are travelling alone, with a group, or family, we have the perfect transportation to accommodate your needs.
Getting to the Airport from Home:
When you book our service to transport you, your group, or family to the airport, you can rest assured knowing that we will show up early and with proper equipment to store all your luggage as well. We operate 24 hours and day and 365 days a year so no time is too early or too late for our reliable service.
Getting Home from the Airport:
Now that your travels are completed you are most likely exhausted and the last thing you want is to search for a way to get home. Instead of being an inconvenience to your friends or family, let us take care of the driving and get you back home safe and sound. We will be waiting for you outside the baggage claim area at the Vancouver International Airport to assist you with your luggage, escort you to your limousine and transport you comfortably to your destination.
Airports that we service:
- Vancouver International Airport
- Abbotsford International Airport
- Bellingham International Airport
- Sea-Tac International Airport
3 Special Events to Book a Limousine For
A lot of people think that limousines are exclusively for the rich and famous, but that’s far from the truth. In reality, limousines are great for a wide variety of occasions, and letting us get to know more about your situation and preferences can help us to help you. We’ll work with you to plan a limousine trip within your budget, and still get the exceptional service and professionalism you can expect.
Birthdays celebrations and nights out can all be a good reason to book a limousine. When you’re with a large group of people, it can be hard to organize and plan multiple taxis, and driving is not always an option at these events. Limousines not only offer you exceptional service for your group, with professional chauffeur service, but they can actually be more affordable than paying multiple taxi or bus fares (especially if you have multiple destinations)!
If you’re planning a birthday for your child, a limousine also offers a “wow” factor to impress their friends and provide an amazing surprise. We can help you plan your trip, and pick up friends from multiple destinations along the way.
The Greater Vancouver Area is very large, and travelling from the airport can be exhausting and pricey. There’s nothing worse than having to sit in an uncomfortable cab or bus after your long flight, and having to haul your luggage around. Even worse if you’re not familiar with the city.
We offer professional meet and greet service, and can take you directly to your limo or sedan awaiting outside. Standard with every trip, and unlike other methods of transportation, we have plush, comfortable seats, with plenty of leg room. Our professional chauffeurs will help you with your luggage to make your trip exceptional.
There’s nothing more romantic than a dinner out with your partner for your anniversary, and there’s nothing worse to ruin the romance than sitting in traffic in your car, or taking an uncomfortable taxi all the way to your restaurant. Let us take the hassle and anxiety out of planning your romantic night out, and book a limousine with us today. We can take you from your home directly to the restaurant and back without any fumbling with times or phone calls.
Ready to book for your next occasion? A limousine or sedan is waiting for your special event today.
We’ll work with you to plan a limousine trip within your budget, and still get the exceptional service and professionalism you can expect.
5 Reasons Why To Hire a Chauffeured Vehicle
Chauffeured vehicles are becoming more commonplace in Vancouver, and with gas prices currently down, it’s never been a better (or more affordable!) time to hire a chauffeured sedan or limousine. Our vehicles are more than just for getting from point A to point B; we offer them for every occasion from romance to business.
1: A Night Out
Nothing beats having a night out with friends and enjoying the nightlife of Vancouver. Eat and drink to your heart’s content, and unwind after a long work week. Leave your car keys at home, and don’t worry about parking violations!
2: Office Parties
Book chauffeurs to transport your colleagues home after the party, allowing them to leave their vehicles at home. It’s safer, cheaper, and more organized than trying to plan cabs for each individual. Your chauffeur can drop off multiple people at multiple stops without hassle.
3: Business Lunches
Impress a new client, or seal the deal on a pending contract, by making a statement. Limousines and sedans are perfect for showing your clients how serious you are about their business, and influencing them favourably.
4: Airport and Train Stations
No more taking the bus to the station, or having to make a friend help you haul all of that luggage for the long trip. A chauffeured vehicle can comfortably fit an entire family and luggage, and at a far more affordable price than the alternatives. Relax and unwind for the trip before you even take off.
5: Saving Money
The best way to save money on a large group trip is to take a chauffeured limousine. We offer great rates for large group movements no matter what the occasion, and we will almost always beat the price of multiple taxis. Your chauffeur will also be great for organizing and helping out any passengers that need it.
Our vehicles are more than just for getting from point A to point B; we offer them for every occasion from romance to business.
3 Reasons To Use Limousines for Business
When travelling to and from a business event, tradeshow, or meeting with your clients, a limousine sets the tone and provides you with peace of mind all day long. Here are our top 3 reasons you should rely on a limousine for your business travels:
1. On time
Travelling to important meetings can be stressful if you’re in a foreign city, and being on time is not only polite and professional, but also takes a huge stress off of your chest.
A taxi can be expensive, unreliable, and unprofessional. Rental cars are also not the best option if you’re unfamiliar with your surroundings, and finding paid parking is a hassle in itself.
Only an affordable limousine service can offer you the best off all worlds, picking you up from your location and taking you directly to your destination. Our expert local limousine team can make sure you arrive exactly on time, every time.
Nothing looks less professional than taking a taxi to your important tradeshow or meeting, and the lack of space makes it hard to do any last-minute preparations on your electronic devices.
Our limousines are roomy, comfortable, clean and professional. Our chauffeurs are professional, prompt to help, and ready to provide you with anything you need to do your job more efficiently.
3. Accommodates Group Travel
Unlike other methods of transportation, limousines can accommodate your entire team, for when group travel is a necessity. In fact, your limousine service can be cheaper than equivalent taxis or rental cars.
We can pick up your entire team directly from the airport to your hotel, and then to any event you have afterwards. No more fumbling with multiple cab companies, and worrying about missed meetings. Limousines are easy and reliable.
Trust Kavanagh Limousine to be on-time, professional, and accommodating to group travel for your business needs.
Wine Tours in British Columbia
Awaken your senses and enjoy life with a local, private wine tour while you visit British Columbia. No matter where you’re located, whether it be in Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Burnaby or more, we have a package just for you. Enjoy the finest wines at five award winning wineries in British Columbia, and let us take care of the transportation, planning, and timing.
Our wine tours are perfect for couples, or special events, such as birthday parties, girls days/nights out, bachelor/bachelorette parties, anniversaries, and company functions.
We travel to many different wineries across British Columbia as part of our winery tour, but we’ve outlined 3 of our favorites below that you can’t miss on your next tour. With great wine, vineyard restaurants, and friends, you can make your next event a luxury.
Wellbrook Winery is more than a winery, it’s an experience, offering the finest fruit wines in the Fraser Valley. The focal point of the 55-acre heritage farm is The Old Grainery Store, lovingly restored by owner Terry Bremner. Surrounded by century-old beams and antique furnishings and fixtures, guests are invited to sample from the unique selection of table and dessert wines.
“We have big fun creating top-quality varietal, blended and bubbly wines from 100% BC Grapes. We grow our own grapes right here in our Langley vineyard and complement those with fruit from the Fraser Valley and South Okanagan. Mostly, we make wine that we like to drink and we think you’ll like it too.” Juicy reds and crisp whites are priced to keep your social budget in the black.
Award-winning Sanduz Estate Wines, Richmond’s only farm-based winery, produces BC’s largest selection of fruit wines, and offers a range of grape wines, dessert wines and ports.
Be sure to check out these local British Columbia wineries and experience them for yourself. We offer custom tours no matter how large your party is. Book a winery tour today!
Awaken your senses and enjoy life with a local, private wine tour while you visit British Columbia.