How to get to Whistler from Vancouver
If you’re looking for some fun outdoor activities to do while you’re staying in BC, nothing beats the mountain fresh air and exciting events in Whistler. In the summer there are plenty of concerts, bike trails, hiking, ziplining and rafting. In the winter you can count on some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the country.
The problem a lot of northward travelers face is finding a reliable and safe way to get through the mountains. There are plenty of bus companies that offer a trip to Whistler, but many of them are hard to deal with, and can delay or ruin your schedule. Buses only travel sporadically throughout the day, have very little room (and protection) for your luggage and belongings, and force you in to small seats for the entire trip there and back.
The solution for your traveling woes is planning your trip via limousine. Our chauffeured luxury vehicles can be more affordable than buses, and offer the following benefits:
- We pick up you and your friends, on your time, not the bus’s. No more rushing to a bus stop!
- Our limos are more comfortable and roomy than any bus.
- We can store all of your luggage safely and securely. No more worrying about other passengers stealing your belongings.
- Our trips are fast. Without having to stop at numerous stops along the way, we get you to Whistler safely and on time.
- We provide service no matter where you are – whether it be Burnaby, Richmond, Port Coquitlam or more.
- Professional and luxury service is what makes the difference.
Ready to book your limousine trip to Whistler? Get started with Kavanagh Limousine today.
If you’re looking for some fun outdoor activities to do while you’re staying in BC, nothing beats the mountain fresh air and exciting events in Whistler.