Coquitlam – Above All
Coquitlam is one of Metro Vancouver region’s best kept tourism secrets. The growing and vibrant community offers residents and visitors a wide range of attractions and activities. In one day you can enjoy the outdoors, attend a sporting event, take in a theatre production or art exhibition, attend a festival, learn about different cultures, enjoy one of many heritage attractions, shop for that long- awaited gift, and finish the day off with a dining experience second to none.
There is something for everyone in Coquitlam. We encourage you to explore one of BC’s best-kept tourism and recreation secrets.
Visitors are drawn to Coquitlam because of the diverse mix of outdoor activities and destination attractions. Visitors come to Coquitlam to enjoy the following:
- Outdoor adventures: Fishing, hiking, canoeing, camping, bird watching, etc.
- Sporting activities: Golfing, swimming, biking, running and many more.
- Arts and Culture experiences: Theatre, dance, music, art, history, festivals, etc.
- Shopping and Dining: Over 230 restaurants and a wide variety of destination shopping centers and stores.
- Family Adventure: Coquitlam’s many recreational facilities, parks and trails are ideal for all ages.
The majority of our visitors are from across the Metro Vancouver region; however, Coquitlam’s diverse population is increasing the number of international visitors. The significant Chinese, Korean, Persian and French populations are promoting the tourism and lifestyle opportunities available in Coquitlam to family and friends.